In 2018 we began having a crack at hosting weddings, and we're loving sharing our farm with couples tying the knot. We're not a glossy brochure sort of venue and only host a few weddings a year. If you're looking for a relaxed, easy going vibe, we're your jam. As we are not licenced for weddings, the ceremony itself cannot currently be held here. Talk to us if this is something you are interested in. We have space for around 70 day guests and 120 evening guests in The Old Stables, a large stone building ajacent to the farmyard which can also be used as an outdoor space or for a hired marquee.
£1500 (for weddings in 2020 & 2021)
- Exclusive hire of the farm from 3pm Friday until 4pm Sunday.
This includes The Old Stables (large stone building), The Lean In (Timber framed building,) the farmyard, our kitchen facilities and toilets.
- Use of our 2 small car parks
- Up to 70 day guests (seating for up to 50)
- Up to 120 evening guests
- 1 hour of optional 'farm entertainment' to include hen feeding, egg collecting, feeding the goats & watching a sheepdog demonstration.
- Tables and seating for up to 50 guests
- Unlimited corkage
- 12am finish
It does not include:
- Chair covers or table dressings
- Crockery / glasses / cutlery
Other useful stuff
We have a variety of accomodation at the farm including a Shepherd's Hut, Woodland Yurt, Treehouse and Bell Tent all with double/king size beds (nosy at these on airbnb here.) The farm cottage is sometimes also available for hire, which sleeps 8. If you come up for a visit we can show you round if you think you might like to book.
To arrange a trip up to the farm for a nosy round just whiz us an email via the form below